Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Sneak Peek!

I had to put some sneak peeks on here of some projects I am working on!  First up... a chair before and after.  These chairs were saved from their trip to the trash pile but they obviously needed some work!  The fabric  on these chairs was in horrible condition, not to mention those UGLY legs! 




But look at this fabulous after!  A clean line, femanine, white slipcover.  I wanted to be able to keep the shape the curved top to these chairs, so the slipcover is  more like a jacket with the entire front fitting onto the chair and then closed with an entire row of buttons down the back.







Some closer details






And another sneak peek at a little Halloween  pillow I am working on.  So festive!



1 comments:

Kristi H. said...

I just can't get over the Halloween pillows! Elegant AND adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails