Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Details

Don't you think love is in the details? I love all the little details around our house. I love for people to look around and find little things that they did not see at first. Since you can't actually walk around our house and look yourself, I thought I would point them out for you.

Details of the tree
Garland Details

Tree topper

tree #2 details


Glittery bird





Dining Table Centerpiece





Tree # 2 details




Little vignette in the living room




Metal apothecary jar with Christmas bulbs


Stairway details



I pray you all have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow. Enjoy every moment with your friends and family. Stop and take time to enjoy the "details."
Just a little side note, Jason is doing much better. For the first time today he was able to get out of bed with minimal help. Woo hoo!!! He still can only stand and lay down - - no sitting allowed, but thankfully, he is on the mend.

1 comments:

Ells said...

We're so glad he's on the mend!

... and I love your house and all its details. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails