Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just Garland

I just got home from a day of running to sick kiddos to the Dr.s but I didnt' want to miss out on the Nesters Mr Linky party, so I am posting some quick pictures of my garland and if you want to see all of the house, keep poking around my blog and you will see it all!


A close up of the candles in the garland
More candles!
you gotta have feathers and fruit!


and giant pinecones from Sequoia


And a full picture of it all! It really is more beautiful in person, but this is the best I can do with pictures!








10 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Oh your garland is so lush and lovely!

The Style Sisters said...

Way fun! Love the colors and feathers.

Lamp Tramp said...

I'm loving your garland with the feathers and fruit. It's so pretty. Your home is beautiful,,, your rooms look so warm and inviting, makes me want to move right in! Hope your beautiful babes are feeling better...
Lamp Tramp

Erika said...

Love those chinese lanterns!! Are they real? Mine never end up pretty, they are usually some pale yellow or tan color...

Unknown said...

LOVE your garland! How creative using the Chinese lanterns. Very pretty!

Little Oak Table said...

OH WOW, Love, love, love what you did!!!

Those pinecones are awesome! This is a lot of random info, but we borrowed our friends box set of John & Kate plus 8 and they went to California and got huge, wonderful pine cones like that! I've never heard of a Seqoia (sp?) pinecone until these last couple of weeks and they are awesome!

You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I literally gasped when I got to that last picture. Your living room looks FABULOUS! So beautiful and dreamy, like.

Anonymous said...

I think everything looks soooo pretty! The pine cones are such a nice addition! Yes, you do need feathers and fruit!!!!
-Kim

Ells said...

yay, Happy Momma! :) We'll miss you tonight - camping's not the same without your crew! Great job with all the garland and Tour of Homes postings..

3CHEERS4MOM said...

Your garlands are beautiful! I love the feathers and the colors. You have done a great job!
-Cheers, Amy

Related Posts with Thumbnails